Protect your self with a Brake Service
A Brake Service is obviously needed when you notice a longer than normal stopping distance.. However there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to look out for to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
If you notice any of the following symptoms - it's time to test your brakes.
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal feels low
- Losing traction during braking
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- You notice stuttering in your steering wheel when you brake
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at J & F Motors Pty Ltd as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; neglecting their service means you are endangering your life . Brakes need to be checked over at every service and by a qualified technician.
At J & F Motors Pty Ltd we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call J & F Motors Pty Ltd today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!